- Gordon Choi's Analytics Book
My book is called “Analytics Book” and has been made available online on www.analyticsbook.org since August 2016.
I have practically reviewed and/or implemented 100+ Google Analytics accounts and/or open source analytics accounts. I truly believe the knowledge of analytics (i.e. Web Analytics & Mobile App Analytics) and its materials need to be made more accessible to the public world through the Internet. The objective of this book is to share my many years of experience and knowledge on analytics (i.e. Web Analytics & Mobile App Analytics) to people who are interested to learn it and/or to use it for academic purposes.
My book has been placed on a Creative Commons license. This license allows you to share the content of this book under non-commercial use.
About the Analytics Book
The book focuses on several topics:
- Analytics – Web Analytics & Mobile Web Analytics
- Google Analytics – Many practical examples of analytics have been demonstrated through the use of Google Analytics
- Open Source Analytics – Get your analytics knowledge up a notch by practically implementing open source analytics tools
- Web Server Log Analytics – The ancestor of website's analytics
- The Common Definitions of Analytics Metrics & Dimensions
- Getting the Skills to become an Analyst
Table of Contents
- Chapter 01: Analytics
- Chapter 02: Web Analytics vs. Mobile App Analytics
- Chapter 03: Google Analytics
- Chapter 04: Google Analytics Tracking Codes
- Chapter 05: Google Analytics Traffic Sources
- Chapter 06: Google Analytics Custom Dimensions & Custom Metrics
- Chapter 07: Google Analytics Goal Tracking
- Chapter 08: Google Analytics Enhanced Ecommerce Tracking
- Chapter 09: Google Analytics Calculated Metrics
- Chapter 10: Google Analytics Campaign Tracking
- Chapter 11: Track New Search Engines through Google Analytics
- Chapter 12: Google Analytics Custom Reports
- Chapter 13: Google Analytics Self Referrals
- Chapter 14: Google Analytics Sampled Data
- Chapter 15: Google Mobile App Analytics
- Chapter 16: Google Mobile App Analytics iOS SDK
- Chapter 17: Google Mobile App Analytics Android SDK
- Chapter 18: Definitions of Analytics Metrics & Dimensions
- Chapter 19: Web Server Log Analytics
- Chapter 20: Skills Web Analysts & Mobile App Analysts Must Have
- Chapter 21: The Big List of Analytics Tools
- Chapter 22: Open Source Web Analytics: Piwik
- Chapter 23: Piwik Tracking Codes
- Chapter 24: Piwik Performance Optimization
- Chapter 25: Folks Analytics – Web and Mobile App Analytics
The Analytics Book mobile app is available for download (in Android format).
About Gordon Choi (Analytics Book's Author)
The Analytics Book has been solely written by Gordon Choi.
Gordon Choi is also the author of The China Mobile SEO Book – A book which has been recommended by more than 20 Internet industry experts.
Content on Gordon Choi's Analytics Book is licensed under the CC Attribution-Noncommercial 4.0 International license.